Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Life is Disgusting? Life is Long??

After I graduated from college,
I just want to enjoy my "FREE" time with my friends.
It was not just "finish school" for me, you know?

I even never expected go back to school for my bachelor.
But I did it and made it.


Unbelievable!!
How can I just stay cool??

Need 100 Tequila shots for everyday!


Now I'm just so happy and want to say,
"I am the happiest person on the world!!"


My friends in Japan...
I wish I could spend time with you,
always, all the time, but it couldnt be...
but you are always in my mind.

My friends here, and all my friends...
You've been supporting me a lot.

You cheer me up and make me smile always.

Without my friends, I would not have made it.
If you were not with me, I would never be here,
I would have went back to Japan already.

(I meant "RUN AWAY" from here)



Thank you so much!



Be honest, so many times I feel like,
"Life is Disgusting, Life is Long".
Could be ture... life is not easy.
I just hate myself and my life.
I feel empty and lonely,
cannot love anybody and nobody loves me.

But I know it's not true because you told me and showed me.


My life cannot be beautiful without you.
Thank you for being my friend.

Life is Beautiful.
Life is Short.

I can say that with you.
















牛肉だって食べちゃうもんね。



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home