Sunday, July 09, 2006

B-day

It was my Birthday.

Time flies soooooo first.
I can't believe it...
Did I have 365 days really??


Close my eyes...
Thinking of my life.

Thinking of my past and what I've done.
Thinking of my future and what I would like to do.
Thinking of people who I met, who I care, who I love
and who love me.


I feel loved on my B-day.

Thank you my family and friends.
I appreciate my life.
Thank you God and my parent.
Thank you for having me this world.


Each single day has meaning.


I appreciate the light of the shiny day.
I appreciate the quiet of the rainy day.
I appreciate my laugh with my friends.
I appreciate my tears even I cry.


Nothing meaningless.


I don't want to say "It's no use crying over split milk."
I would like to cry over spilt milk!

I know I'll not get back the milk anymore.
I just cry because I am sad.
I cry to appreciate my mistake.
But I never want to waste my cry.
I learn from what I did.
The cry tells me about what I shouldn't do again.
It's worth crying over split milk,
even if all of the forces of the universe were bent on spilling it.

I appreciate each moment of my life and this universe.
I try my best on things that happened to me.
Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
That's what I like.



It was a beautiful birthday.
I won't forget about that night even without pictures.
After spilling milk, I would appreciate milk more.



Life is Beautiful
Life is Short



この一年もがんばろ!
ミルクこぼしたら泣きながら拭くもんね。




"It's no use crying over spilt milk,
because all of the forces of the universe were bent on spilling it."

William Somerset Maugham
1874-1965
English novelist






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home